But how could a semiconductor manufacturer know how you want to use there parts
in your design? The best you could hope for is maybe a pin list but then its up
to you how to define the schematic and pcb footprints. Its really the CAD
programs shortcomings in how easy it is to build parts.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 10/02/2004 01:58:06 AM