That's wierd!

The exact same thing just happened on one of my colleagues computers this
morning too! Must be a Friday the 13th thing I guess.

The way I solved it was to over write the Client files in the Windows
directory with fresh ones (I keep them backed up). I don't know which file
was corrupted, but it worked. The only disadvantage is that you lose all
your customised settings...

Terry