Tom,
The problem schematics are newly created in new or old databases They've
never been exported.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Steve

In a message dated 2/12/2004 1:22:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
It was probably exported in the PCAD 2000 format.  Look at the .sch file
with a text editor.  The first few lines will tell you what's up.  I had
this problem once.  I could not undo it successfully.  Hope this helps.
Tom

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Hi,
>I'm having trouble opening schematics.
>
>A small window titled "Design Explorer" pops up with the message "File
Format