----- Original Message -----
From: "Brooks,Bill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Protel EDA Forum'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] 2004 DXP Looks Great,

> Just an additional clarification Mike,
>
> The book from the DXP class is nice. It's about 300 pages of what should
> have shipped with the product. The class was 2 days and about 1400 bucks if
> I remember correctly. My instructor was Matt Berggren and he's a really
> great guy. The others in the class came from all walks... and each one came
> away with something because Matt tried to address their specific needs.
> I think it was worth the trip . . .

Trip? what trip, aren't you located there in Vista there just about 20 minuites away
from Altium North Amarica over there in South Escondido?

Respecting Top Gun, mentioned by Mike in a parallel post, I didn't know that you
participated. Was that at PCB West? What did you use, Protel 99 SE, DXP, Protel
2004, or Mentor Expedition (which I know you can also drive)?

JaMi