Mike,

It can be done. Create you net class as you did. Then, go to the List window
and type

(ObjectKind = 'Net') AND (InNetClass('AD'))

You will get all the nets in that class to show up.

Now select all of the terms in the "Hide" column and right click to choose
"Edit selected"

The first one will open a drop box and you can choose True or False.

Tony