Ian

I have been using 2004 for about three weeks and have found three global
edits that the "new and improved" method can not handle.   In 99SE  I could
create a net class called AD. If I wanted to show only the RATS nets for
that class I could edit net ADO change the name to AD* and check  unhide.
All of the nets beginning with AD would show.    The net class would now be
avaliable for viewing.   This can not be done in either DXP or 2004.

Another lost feature:  If you want to edit the text size in a selected group
of components..... it also cant be done. There are hoops and games you can
play but it cant be done easily

And I ....will post the third one this evening after I verify it on 2004.
Stay tuned.

All this said 2004 is much better than DXP.  Next week I am going to post an
objective list of lost features between 99se and 2004.  There are   a host
of bugs still in the program that are "dangerous". These bugs exist in 99
and are still in 2004

The SPECTRA  output is great!  IT now exports net classes.  This is big
time!

Mike Reagan
EDSI