Hi All -

OK, this is an odd one ...  Recently 99SE started insisting that I did a double-click
on the mouse when starting an operation.  But only for the first time.

For example, if I do a Reports->Measure-distance, the first time I click, it dings and
pops up with a "Distance = 0mils" for X and Y, as if I had clicked twice on that one
spot.  After that, I can measure properly to my hearts content.  ESC to exit, and do
it again, and the exact same thing happens.

That I can live with.  What gets really annoying is when placing a pad or a via.  It
almost always puts two down right on top of each other for the first one.  When
creating a pcb library part, I select PAD, then start placing pads.  Pad number 0 and
1 are on top of each other, the others all place normally.

It's not the mouse.  I've tried several - they all exhibit the same behavior.  And
that behavior is a little too specific to be a hardware issue, it should be happening
all over the place, and in other software.

--
Dean Carpenter
Principal Architect