From: Ray Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 11:33 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] 99SE: 2 of every net name?

Mike,

I don't understand what I need to do to clear all nets.  I told it to
un-route (although nothing had been routed).  From within the PCB editor I
then told it to load all nets.  It indicated that there were many redundant
nets.  I told it to execute and it proceeded to remove all nets and all
parts.  It's a good thing that the UNDO works!  I've placed many of my
components already.  Does this mean I must redo all of that?  If anyone can
tell me the format of the offending portion of the .DDB file I'm not
adverse to using a binary editor on it.  This approach is probably way too
complex for the average person, though, since it's obviously too complex
for the Protel developers themselves.

Thanks,
Ray

Ray Mitchell