I've never seen this before. In 99SE (Win2K) I've created a schematic and am starting the PCB layout. When I double-click on a pad and look at the net attached to it, as well as all the available nets, I noticed that there are two of every net. For example, there are 2 A5 nets. Some of the A5 pads are connected to one of these nets while others are connected to the other, even though they all have the same A5 name. My manually going through all the pads and selecting, for example, the first A5 of the pair I can get all A5 pads to connect together, etc. Any ideas?

Ray Mitchell
Engineer, Code 2732
SPAWAR Systems Center
San Diego, CA. 92152