>>Has it now been fixed?
>
>Don't ask me! What I wrote was based on reports that Situs had improved
>cleanup. As I stated explicitly, I haven't yet experimented with Situs.

Abdul,
I played with it, as I mentioned in my previous email, there is no such thing as a
router from Altium.  If you really want a top of the line router peal 3K from your
wallet and invest in ConnectEDA's router.  This router will fit 98 percent of
everyone's needs.   I just completed a design with the other top of the line router,
CCT and had more clean up than ELECTRA has.  I  used the CCT router for paired wiring
which is not supported in ELECTRA right now.  There is absolutely no comparisin
between Shitus  (you had to see this name coming, ha ha)  and either CCT or ELECTRA.

Mike Reagan