I am getting fairly fed up with all this negativism towards Altium.  The
product they have released is very complex and is bound to have bugs, just
look at the bugs in Microsoft products, and for the most part they are doing
something about them.

Don't get me wrong they do have their problems, But in general please tell
me where I can get an all encoumpasing product that is comparible at the
same price.  No I don't mean list them I have seen the lists here hundreds
of times!  This is meant to be a thought provoking exercise,

If instead of all the griping here you were to send clear E-Mails to Altium
(Not spam them!) but clear E-Mails that describe the problem and how to
replicate it I am sure they will do something.  In other words the griping
is getting you anywhere.

Now as to a lot of the problems they are usually User generated (Don't flame
me for this) and a clear discription of the problem here or on the Altium
boards will probably get you an answer as to work around it.

Chris.

P.S. I have been using Protel since V1.0 and although it has issues it work
very well for my company.  As a side note I have never called support so I
can comment on that.  But I have always found a work around or that I was
doing something wrong.