You can rest assured that the people at Pulsonix really do what they
promise. My company used to resell their products so I have been working
with them closely. In addition, they make very stable software. However, as
you all know, it is software and there are no software 100% bugfree. If you
find a bug in the Pulsonix tools and report it to them, you typically get a
bugfix within a few hours. I know it sounds too good to be true, but it's
the facts.

PS: I do NOT get paid to tell you these things, they are very serious.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards from

Peder Hellegaard

Mediatronic Engineering ApS
Kisumvej 9
7800 Skive
Denmark

Tel: +45 9616 6192
Fax: +45 9616 6120
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web: www.mediatronic.dk <http://www.mediatronic.dk/>