Maybe the only way is to do some AutoCAD operation to delete/keep the selected layer.
I met a problem just now, that under protelDXP, when I select "Save copy as "menu and
save the pcb file as a ".dwg" file, nothing happen, I mean that there is no ".dwg"
file is created. I do not know why.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]