From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 April 2004 13:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] Exporting DWG/DXF

Greetings the List,

I have been trying to export individual layers of a Protel design to DWG or
DXF format.  When I look at the exported files, they have all of the layers
on them.  Turning off the layers doesn't help.

Does anyone out there know if there is a way to export only a selected set
of layers to DXF/DWG format?

Thanx,
Michael Badillo