On 11:00 PM 26/04/2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
Greetings the List,

I have been trying to export individual layers of a Protel design to DWG or DXF format. When I look at the exported files, they have all of the layers on them. Turning off the layers doesn't help.

No there is no way of exporting just specific layers - there has been recent discussion on this on the dxp forum. Being able to export specific layers (and also being able to specify all line and text widths as zero) are long overdue requests. Still not available in DXP or P2004 - but hopefully the recent discussion on the dxp forum will have registered at Altium. This won't help P99SE though.

You can remove the layers in the CAD program of your choice - or you could massage the exported file in some script to extract just the layers you want. It may be possible to copy and paste just the layers you want to a new PCB but this is likely to be unreliable and as messy as editing the DXF/DWG files.

Ian