----- Original Message -----
From: "Mira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 4:02 AM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Flipping a PCB layout - 99SE

> Abd,
>
> When I want to flip a PCB, I want to see all layers
> mirrored - Top layer goes to the Bottom, Bottom to the
> Top and all other layers are paired as it should be.
> Flipped doesn't mean having a mirrored image on the
> same layer.

This is what Pulsonix does when the Reverse View button is pressed:
"Use 'Reserved View' to visually mirror the entire pcb design allowing it to
be viewed from the bottom side.

The layer order is also reversed so that layers appear in the correct bottom
to top order (providing the display options for 'Fast Redraw' and 'Draw in
Layer Order' are enabled).

The coordinate system is reversed in the horizontal plane and runs from
right to left, thus all item positions remain constant.

Full interactive capability is maintained when the view is reversed and the
Print option will output the same reversed view as seen on screen"

Leon