OK, Thanks, Ian.

I'm going to check DXP now. I have a project opened.

I said: Open this PCB
DXP: I'm going to import a PCB now. Next or Cancel?
I said: "CANCEL"
DXP: OK, OK... I'll open the PCB you want.

Hm, should it be like this?

Close DXP. Open DXP. Double click on the PCB
document... and... the same behaviour.

Well, using "Cancel" must be the shortest way to get
an old PCB file loaded into DXP. If I use the import
wizard, I can get the same picture after a few more
clicks.

Let me see. Ah, I found it. Yep, flipping works from
the first try. That's goooood.

Thank you, Ian, for typing this one more time.

Mira

http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html