Well using a signal generator and resistor across each winding in turn and
then across the total winding I calculated the inductances of each bit of
the inductor, which in my case was 35.0mH and 17.8mH (2:1 ?) with a total of
100.5mH. This gives mutual inductance of 23mH and a coupling coefficient of
0.92.

Putting these values into the Protel simulator gives values that agree with
my measurements.

Hurah.