I saw it, Abd.
The Filter menu also looks familiar. Good, good. I'm
gonna like it.

Well, if dreams come true, I may not go to bed
tonight.

I wonder... how do you, guys, move a segment of a wire
from top to bottom layer and get vias displayed? Or do
I have to put the vias manually?

Thanks,
Mira

http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html