Oops... OK, my hands are up and I'm standing next to
the wall.

Are you ready to shoot me now or I'll have one more
minute?

Abd, I'm giving work away if I'd like to test
somebody. I always use one and the same design for
testing and this is not paid. It helps me to compare
the designs and designers' skills.
After that when I give them a job I know what to
expect as a quality and time.
The design is in PCAD but if you are interested, we
can take this conversation offline and discuss a few
details.

Mira

http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html