Mike,

Would you happen to knwo any of the following?

Between Situs, Electra, and Spectra, which honor:
1) internal board cutouts?
2) limited neckdown between pads and/or vias?
3) width and clearance attributes by net?
4) width and clearance attributes by net class?
5) teardrops or snowmen?
6) 0/60/120 degree instead of 0/90 degree routing bias?
7) via style attributes by net or net class?
8) length matching?
9) parallel pairs or triples?
10) rounded corners?

Jeff Condit

> Tony
>
> That is what keepouts are for....The router will obey them.  I use via
> keepouts, I also train and channel routing with keepouts.   it takes a few
> tricks,
>
> Mike

This message was sent using Sunset Net Webmail.
http://www.sunset.net/