Given the description below, a simple text editor search-and-replace seems
unlikely to work. But the outlines, as described, will differ consistently in
that the assembly drawing outline will always be the smaller of the two. Thus it
should be possible without too much difficulty to sort them out with a
program.

Steve Hendrix