Tom

Ill resist a comment or two about the help system, it is getting better ;)

If you just type "Delphi Script" into the Help Search there is quite a few hits.

I only know a few people here which have written utilities using the engine.

Premier EDA had some PCB utilities fo DXP which included a Copy silk screen to
mechanical layer but
I do not know if it came with source.

Others who have used the engine might volunteer, but that would be up to them.

John