Eureka, I've found it! After many hours of forum searching, KB searching, and testing, I've deciphered how to make a global color change in the From-To's. KB item 3555 will work with a little help.

What the KB 3555 neglected to say was that... Multiple nets can be selected by using the PCB panel, but the "Selection" option in the PCB panel must first be enabled (the default setting for the PCB panel in my DXP04 install was with "Mask" enabled and Selection disabled and it won't work this way). Only then the selected nets can be changed using Inspector.

Hope this help others.

JM

At 08:03 AM 8/2/2004, you wrote:
Jim

I dont think it works as advertised.   I agree I cant globally change the
nets either

Mike Reagan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Monroe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 9:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] Changing color of DXP From-To's

I can't seem to figure out how to make a global change of color of the From-To's in DXP04.

KB item 3555 says that they can be changed "by selecting the nets, and
editing the Color field in the Inspector panel". I've tried various methods
of selecting nets but they are never listed in the Inspector. I can change
them one at a time in the PCB panel but that's too slow and error prone
when changing hundreds of nets (eg. busses and/or net classes)

Can any body give me more detailed instructions so I can change the color
of groups of nets?

Thanks in advance.

JM