Jim and Ian

It doesnt work like 99 any more.  How about it Altium?  before you release another
service pack, please give is back the performance and capability we had for the past
10 years.

Jim  Keep those DXP post coming!

Mike Reagan

On 11:52 AM 3/08/2004, Jim Monroe said:
>At 03:45 PM 8/2/2004, you wrote:
>>You would have had an answer much faster elsewhere I'd think.
>>
>>Ian Wilson
>
>No, I don't believe so. I had already searched other forums. The DXP forum
>had a nearly identical question posted a few weeks ago "[dxp] setting
>colors" and it was never fully resolved. I posted here for a fresh point
>of view.

Fair enough.

What was missed in the other forums answer was the need to check Select and
Clear Existing on the panel, I think.  The basic process was answered in
the first couple of replies.  I think the KB items that talk about From-To
colour could be improved.  I remember the thread  - it got hijacked into
other areas, legitimate enough discussions, but I stopped reading in
full.  I must have missed the bit where someone mentioned the Inspector was
empty after selecting nets in the PCB panel - I assume this is what happened.

>I appreciate your knowledge of DXP but I'm getting a little tired of you
>suggesting that I should post DXP issues elsewhere.

Well, I for one would have answered faster on the other forum.  I don't
always read PEDA these days - tend to look every three or so days. I note
your original query was a few days ago - rather a long time to get an
answer I think. So in this case I think it would have been faster to ask
(again) on the other forum.  But sorry if I offended you.

Bye for now,
Ian