From: H. Selfridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 September 2004 02:08
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] v large pcb document

The "bounding rectangle" is supposed to be the board outline.  If there are
primitives out of bounds, Protel will extend the "bounding rectangle" to
include them - even if they are outside the actual board outline.

At this point, you best bet appears to be select, copy, and paste into a
new document.  If the offending part is a component designator or
description that extends into negative coordinates, the copy will have the
same problem.

Take a look at the ASCII file with a text editor, and see if you find any
negative or extremely large x or y coordinates.