we are working on a board which is a substantial variant of a board
which was done in DXP (not in P2004) by someone else

my working file was saved back to 99SE which is what we are using

i notice a few anomalies and wonder if there is any comment

some, but not all, components cannot be dbl clicked to edit

later we discovered that dbl clicking somewhere nearby but not
particularly close to the component made the edit function work
what is up with that ?

another thing
it seems that the pads of all components all have the 'enable padstack'
enabled
and of course that is not one of the properties available as a global
edit in 99SE

does the save back to 99SE always make 'use padstack' enabled because it
is the norm in DXP?
i am not sure this is a problem but it was at least a curiosity for me

Dennis Saputelli

Integrated Controls, Inc.           Tel: 415-647-0480  EXT 107
2851 21st Street                    Fax: 415-647-3003
San Francisco, CA 94110             www.integratedcontrolsinc.com