Hi Dennis,

Looks like the bit that selects that is in the
4th line as shown below, this is an ASCII version
of the file. 17800000 is the stack bit checked
and 17200000 is unchecked, you might be able to
do a change in a text editor, but that would
depend on what other bits might be set also.

ENDCOMP
DEFAULTS
0 0
9000000 17200000
1
1 1 1

ENDCOMP
DEFAULTS
0 0
9000000 17800000
1
1 1 1

Not sure what the problem is with the double click
looks like the component area has a problem, save
to ASCII might fix that also. Just tried opening
a ex-dxp file from 2004 and the pad stack enable
is checked.. :(

Regards,
Darren Moore