On Jun 6, 1:29 pm, ualtinok <ufukalti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any news on Silverlight ? We are approaching to SL3 release
> and it would be great if we have a working protobuf library for SL.

I haven't looked at Silverlight at all, I'm afraid... but if that
would be a useful thing for you, I'd be willing to at least have a
short hack at it to try to gauge how much effort would be required.

If you have a sample Silverlight project which I could use to get
going quickly (so I don't have to start learning Silverlight from
scratch just for what may be a few tweaks!) that would be really
helpful.

Jon