'Feng Xiao' via Protocol Buffers wrote:
> Hi Robert,
> Can you help send a patch for this issue to https://codereview.appspot.com/
> (and add me as a reviewer)? We'll commit it to svn once it's reviewed. I
> also pinged stanis...@ochotnicky.com
> <https://code.google.com/u/110106420545796050291/> who provided a patch for
> this issue some time ago. Not sure if he is still around. Are you both
> Debian/Red Hat maintainers?

Hi, Feng Xiao:

Yes, I am the protobuf package maintainer for the Debian project.

Here is the patch that I applied against protobuf 2.5.0 for Debian:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/protobuf.git/plain/debian/patches/fix-ftbfs-upstream-issue-488.patch

It is based on Stanislav Ochotnicky's patch.  Feel free to import it
into your code review system.

Note that this patch is probably not directly suitable as-is for
inclusion in the protobuf mainline.

--
Robert Edmonds