I agree that the qpid and proton users should be on the same list. Also, it's
useful for much of the development info to be open to the users list. My only
concern for a second list is for things that committers may need to talk about
but which the larger user community doesn't care about. For example, "who broke
the build" or questions/issues about the release process, etc.

-Steve