On 04/29/2015 07:15 PM, Rafael Schloming wrote:
On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com> wrote:

On 04/27/2015 01:45 PM, Gordon Sim wrote:

On 04/27/2015 01:14 PM, Rafael Schloming wrote:

I also added PROTON-858 as a release blocker.

I've been trying to get a fix proposal together for that. I'll post it
for review as soon as I'm reasonably confident, still seeing some issues
at present (not 100% sure they are related, but am assuming so).

Just to update the status here. Although I have positive reviews for the
simple patch, I have encountered some issues even with that during stress
testing.

I can't say for sure whether these are caused by my change as the test
showing them up doesn't run long enough without the change. However until I
know for sure I am not keen to commit it.

It sounds like the patch has at least improved things in your scenario. Do
you think it's likely that the patch could have made things worse in some
other way?

I'm not sure at this stage. I can't see anything wrong with it, but I am seeing some odd things happening - current suspicion is that things (deliveries, perhaps sessions) are being 'finalized' when not expected. That could certainly be somehow related to the map impl.