Don't get me wrong but PUI is more likely an undead atm.

http://github.com/xilinus/prototypeui/network

I've been trying to get in contact with xilinus since last august and I
finally decided to try to push things up with starpeak:  added a Datagrid,
fixed some issues made a spec for a decent release
https://docs.google.com/View?docID=dc5xrvwk_2r6hs36vb&revision=_latest
but never had any feedback and starpeak seems a bit busy atm.