I think Walter has given a very nice explanation on what I want.

"What WLQ is trying to do is
have two lists of things, be able to drag an unlimited number of
copies from the first list into the second list, and have the
dropped
elements keep their place in the second list while the first list
remains exactly the same. "

"What WLQ would like (what I would like, too) is something more
direct.
A set of draggable options that can be dragged into a sortable,
revert
back to their parent, and leave a clone behind in the position
within
the list where they were dropped."

do you get it Alex?
If so try to give some more explanation on how it can be done.