Yes, but also both of the sortables lists are driven by MySQL
database, by different "tables". Basically the question is how can it
know between which items the item is dropped. And when it's done that
it must copy an item (MySQL row) from one MySQL table to another, and
also change it's ID's to the necessary ones.