Quoting Jorge Barreiro (yortx.barry en gmail.com):

> Thank you for your help. I'll talk with the people at Trasno and I hope to
> get
> back to you soon with some results.

Great. May I remind you about the current deadline for Debian
Installer string freeze? This is July 4th. The minimum to have at this
date are sublevels 1 and 2 of level 1 completed (the levels/sublevels
concept in explained in http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/).

You can get files from the D-I SVN (see the above documentation) or
from http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level1/files/gl/.

Current stats are:
bubulle en mykerinos:~/travail/blog/planet-debian> d-i_check gl
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel1/gl.po: 516 translated messages, 8 fuzzy
translations, 1 untranslated message.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel2/gl.po: 523 translated messages, 3 fuzzy
translations, 1 untranslated message.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel3/gl.po: 475 translated messages, 1 fuzzy
translation, 2 untranslated messages.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel4/gl.po: 141 translated messages.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel5/gl.po: 126 translated messages, 9 fuzzy
translations.

Not that a big deal...because of previous work by Marce..:-)

Responderlle a