Hi Matt,

I had sent to the list the specific steps we would be taking:
https://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf-vote/2016-April/000088.html

I am sorry that the conversation and movement forward did not stand out
well enough. I will work on making it more obvious in the future. That is
all we can do -  try to make it better next time :)

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations
Python Software Foundation