Hello everybody,

I apologize in advance for this email but I seek some clarifications. I am
receiving some emails from people asking why Simon Cross and I are not elected
and I am not sure what to answer. I have to admin I have not followed the rules
close enough but I do remember some emails stating that No and Abstain should
count the same and only the positive Yes vote are important.

Below are the results from the web page sorted based on the number of Yes votes
(second column)

Can you please point me to a description of the rules about how the votes are
counted?
Thank you in advance and sorry for the noise. I am sure there is a good
explanation, I just do not know what it is.

Massimo

Name,Yes,No,Abstain
Diana Clarke, 95, 5, 21
Van Lindberg, 90, 17, 14