Hi Massimo,

You are not seeing the results from the full election. There was more than
one ballot because the election administrator didn't want every ballot to
have the same ordering of candidates. The final results that were posted
are the sum of all votes across the multiple ballots.

Thanks,
Van

Van Lindberg
van.lindb...@gmail.com