P.S. The page with the results is public and it is here:
https://vote.python.org/init/default/results/46 The voted ballots are also
public and posted here: https://vote.python.org/init/default/ballots/46 The
links should be in your ballot receipt. If you have voted, you know which one
is your ballot from the code but keep that to yourself: they are anonymous.