This list has roughly always had the consensus that having ballots
with candidates ordered differently was a good thing to avoid the
ordering having a significant impact on the results of the election.

Yes this is not an ideal way of using eVote, but it is the current
solution we have chosen. Mark and I may work on making eVote handle
randomization in the future, but I frankly doubt that will be fruitful
given that the ballot is one large template and I'm unconvinced eVote
could be modified in simple enough way to make the ballots random.

Cheers,