Hi Slau, yes, the control P is cool for moving back or forth but I'm
trying to get to all different tracks quickly which aren't in order
and select them. I know option command f will let you type the track
# but I like to go by name. In a live situation where you're not
familiar with the band's stuff it's common for another engineer in a
club to throw track names at you which are mostly generic, kick, snare
etc. So, as you know with PT 5 we could quickly find a track name
using outspoken #1 and select it. I read in this group that you could
just VO space on the track without interacting but that's not working
for me. Is the VO find option like the outspoken find? Also, any ideas
on the busy part where it says Protools busy until you have to force
quit? In live venues I can't use a control desk but I have a motor mix
I'm hoping to use in a private setting. Do you know if that works well
with this new setup?