Hello, When u use the keyboard to put the cursor where u want it. Do VO+Command+F5 to move the mouse to where the VO cursor is. VO+F5 will comfirm if the mouse has been moved there. theyn you should be able to VO+shift+space to do a mouse click with the keyboard, or in the case of the solo safe press and hold command on the keyboard and click with athe real mouse. Unfortunately VO doesn't recognize modifier keys being pressed with the keyboard mouse click. This is why you can't just do VO+command+shift+space to solo safe with the keyboard. Hope that helps and wasn't too confusing. Oh and yes scrool into view can help if the a above tip isn't working as well. On Feb 28, 2012, at 7:34 PM, John Boral wrote:
> Thanks Chuck, I'll try the gray bar tonight. Can you tell me if you've > ever gotten a Protools Busy message that doesn't stop unless you > force quit? I'm getting it often lately. Also, maybe you can help > with 2 other things, #1 I frequently get apple menu is under the > mouse no matter how things are routed. I believe it's because the VO > cursor is in a place that the mouse can't follow. What are the proper > commands to fit everything on the screen, somebody talked about a > scroll in to view, is that it? #2 Is there something quick that can > let you see 1 aspect of many tracks, for example, any way of knowing > the status of solo, mute, record, read, write, latch, touch as you > move up and down? Like if you have 24 tracks just hitting down arrow > in the automation field and hearing off, off, off, read, read, latch, > touch etc. Or scrolling down a part that would say, the track name and > record on or record off as you go through each track. The way I'm > doing it now is interacting with each track and I have to go through > each column 1 by 1 to hear the state of where things are.
