Hey John, I'm leaving the studio and will be gone for the rest of the day and evening. I'll answer your questions tomorrow after my morning session.
Cheers, Slau On Feb 28, 2012, at 4:03 PM, John Boral wrote: > Hey Slau, thanks for the quick reply. Sorry about the 3 posts already > but I'm sure you know I'm trying to get everything working and trying > to get excited about it. :) In outspoken what I was used to was in the > small view, the #1 key would find a track such as Kick, then when it > landed on kick just go to the right twice with 6 and highlight > anywhere in the track. You could also go after the M for mute and > count 6 clicks with option #6 for midi with the selector tool. That > would work every time really quickly. The item chooser is giving me > 741 items which is too much for me to handle right now. :) So for > editing, what's the best way of finding a track name and selecting an > entire track of audio quickly? Is there a way without the > interacting? Lastly, does the VO hotspots act anything like the > Outspoken mark and quickmark feature as where you can mark any > position on the screen at all? If so, couldn't we use that for parts > of VO that are not accessible?
