Right click on the track in teh rack list table  or VO+shift+M and arrow down 
to scroll into view and vo+space on it 

On Feb 28, 2012, at 8:18 PM, John Boral wrote:

> Hi Stephen yes, I'm doing exactly that but the mouse doesn't move a
> majority of the time. Mostly when I'm interacting with something like
> a tracklist or somewhere far in to a window. I think it's because VO
> is saying where I am but it must be off of the screen for themouse to
> get to it. That's why I believe it always says apple menu under the
> mouse. It does work some times so I know it's working it's just that
> more times than not it doesn't work. Can you tell me the command for
> scroll in to view and maybe resizing the window all of the way if you
> think that will help?

Reply via email to