Hi Alex,

Any of the Avid interfaces will give you the highest level of accessibility
with Pro Tools. The S series is definitely the future but I personally have no
experience with it. The C|24 is great but more expensive and will probably only
be supported for another few years. The Artist series is more affordable and
there are a couple of people using them. I don't think you can go wrong with
any of them. Unlike the 003, the other surfaces are not audio interfaces so
you'd have to use something as an interface for i/O.

Slau