Hi Martin,

Can you do a couple of tests for me?

1. Disarm all tracks manually.

Confirm by press record, and make sure you get a dialog that says no
tracks are record enabled.

If you go to edit window > Transport view cluster > Normal Transport
Buttons, can you find something that says "Record Enable Status LED?"

2. Then arm one track

Go to edit window > Transport view cluster > Normal Transport Buttons
and see if you can find something that says "Track Record Enabled."

There's also button that says "Record Enable," but we're looking for
"Track Record Enabled.

Let me know.

Thanks

Chi