Hi Chi!

How I wrote in my first mail regarding this topic, all other functions for all
tracks are working.
Unmuting, unsoloing and unselecting.
Pressing the keycombination once brings the expected message and pressing it
twice, brings the audio signal and the message, that all tracks are unmuted,
-soloed or -selected.
Only option+shift+r does nothing. Only the audio signal when pressing the key
combination twice.

Yes, and I’m abel to arm/unarm the current inspector track with double r.
The message is not always correct, but thats the beta thing, but when checking
the arm status by interacting with the track, the function works in both edit
and mix windows.

Could I test something else?

Best! & Martin