Hi Chii!

Thanks for assisting me.

After disarming all track manually I get the expected message, when pressing
numpad+3.

I also find the Record Enable status LED. It’s the first object inside the
“normal transport buttons”.

When than arming  a selected track via shift+r, that LED changes to Track
Record Enabled.
So everything seams to be correct.

When now pressing option+shift+t, FT announces 1 selected…
Pressing option+shift+r, does nothing.
Pressing it twice, only brings that little sound.
Pressing shift+r changes Track Record Enabled back to Record Enable status LED
again.

Could this belong to Yosemite?
Or maybe a special mouse setting?
Or is it at least PT 12.4  non HD?