To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: FloTools - Unarming all tracks still not working

Hi Chi!

How I wrote in my first mail regarding this topic, all other functions for all tracks are working.
Unmuting, unsoloing and unselecting.
Pressing the keycombination once brings the expected message and pressing it twice, brings the audio signal and the message, that all tracks are unmuted, -soloed or -selected. Only option+shift+r does nothing. Only the audio signal when pressing the key combination twice.

Yes, and I’m abel to arm/unarm the current inspector track with double r.
The message is not always correct, but thats the beta thing, but when checking the arm status by interacting with the track, the function works in both edit and mix windows.

Could I test something else?

Best! & Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.